"Upstate Computer Services has been our IT vendor for a number of years. They provide us with IT assistance, as well as computer equipment and maintenance. Upstate Computer Services has always been diligent about making our business a priority."
Dana Martinez -
GSP Transportation, Inc. DBA Thrifty Car Rental
FREE Network Assessment and Design
Are you concerned about the health of your computer network?
Make informed, objective decisions to reduce your total cost of technology ownership, maximize your return on IT investments, and develop a successful business strategy with a Strategic Network Assessment. If you have a small to medium size company or organization that depends on a secure and scalable IT infrastructure, we can help. Upstate Computer Services (UCS), a Microsoft Business Partner has developed a no cost High Level IT Assessment. This free assessment covers the existing infrastructure with the identification of risks, adherence to best practices and recommendations for improvement.
Schedule your FREE Network Assessment today...
An initial on-site consultation with a UCS engineer will be conducted to gather information about your business, IT pains, existing issues (if any) and your Information Technology environment. This assessment will provide you with a valuable insight into your current and future IT needs. Your network will be documented with a high level overview of your network, servers, email solution, A/V, storage, backup, and more.
Included in this High Level Assessment Report
Based on the initial on-site consultation, UCS will complete a High Level Assessment of your environment.
- Executive Overview - The Executive Overview provides an overview of our discussions, our findings from our analysis and our overall recommendations. This is a one page summary of our findings and our overall recommendations.
- Logical Network Layout - The Logical Network Layout Diagram shows a map of the network and devices at a high level.
- Recommendations and Findings - Recommendations and Findings section describes the level to which adherence to best practices has been met for each network area (we have developed a high level standard for each network area and their associated best practices). For those areas that were found to be out of compliance, we have listed our recommended remediation plans at the end of this section.
- Health Report and Disk Space Utilization - The Executive Health report and a disk space report will also be included within the report for reference purposes.
Who qualifies for an assessment?
- Any business that has at least one server (Windows 2000 or higher)
- Any business that has 10 to 70 computer users
- Business must be physically located in the upstate of South Carolina or surrounding area
- Assessments will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis
- Upstate Computer Services reserves the right to refuse service at any time. This offer may be canceled at any time with no notification to prospects or clients.
24 Hour Network Monitoring
Monthly Network Reporting
Catch problems before they occur
Ensure Backups are running
Verify Virus Protection Updates